|Reports To:||Lead Audiologist|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
Align your excellent reputation with ours and we’ll have a winning team that provides great service to our community! The House Institute has been a leader in hearing healthcare in California and has been known throughout the world for its quality of care since 1943.
Named for the groundbreaking work done by founder Howard P. House, M.D., the House Institute treats a variety of unique ear-related disorders and works with a diverse patient age range. With locations spanning the state of California, this is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the golden state!
A Day in the Life
- Provide top quality care to patients of all ages and build rapport to enhance the patient experience
- Perform comprehensive audiologic testing
- Dispense and fit hearing aids appropriate to each patient’s needs
- Provide proper counseling and follow-up care
Education, Job Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Master’s or Doctorate level Audiologist (Au.D)
- Be appropriately licensed in the state of California
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Many other amenities that come with being part of a thriving, community-focused practice
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88 – $125k + incentives (DOE)
If you are self-motivated, have what it takes to help start up a new office, and are looking to become part of a team in an established, innovative, patient-centered clinic, we encourage you to apply now!